Monday, March 16, 2009

Sorry it has been so long!

Well it has been a long time. Life has been very good in the Canyon! I had a great trip home at the end of February. I was able to spend a week with my family. My sister-in-law was able to come over with Titus and Ava for a few days. I really enjoyed seeing them all! It was a great time of reconnecting with friends and family. I had not been home since Thanksgiving. That was the longest I had gone not seeing my family. I am so thankful for all of them and their love! 
Since being back in the Canyon I have stayed here. I have not been into town for 2 weeks and after this week it will be 3. It is kind of nice to just stay away form the busyness of the city and just relaxing in the quietness of the canyon and the relationships I have built here. God has been so good to me. This has truly been a life changing experience. April first will be my six month mark. That means I only have six months left of my internship. The time has flown. I am just praying that I can make the last six months even better then the first. Please be praying as I enter into the busy part of the year. Summer is quickly approaching and my schedule will get very busy. So, one more really exciting thing! My Mom and Dad are coming out here for a visit in April! I can't wait. I will be going to Canada for Easter to a young life came near British Columbia and they will be coming to Oregon just after I return. It will be so great to have them here. Well, sorry it had been so long but please be praying for me as God continues to challenge me in new ways!

Thanks!

No comments: