Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day off!

Well, we did our first town run yesterday. Two cars drove to Bend OR which is a two hour drive. We went to Costco (which overwhelmed me), Target (my favorite), Goodwill and Walmart ( I got my groceries there). It was a long day but we got what we needed and had fun hanging out with one another. When we got back we unloaded and then a few of us played basketball with other camp staff. It was fun but wow I need to get into shape. Last night we also watch Count of the Monte Cristo (sp?) which i slept through most of it :)! Today is just catch up day and relax. It is beautiful out. The sun is shining and the leaves on the trees are turning. God's creation is so amazing. Things are going great here although I miss you all! Write me or call me please!!!!!!!

Love ya,
Janelle

No comments: