Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I had a great one! I surprised my family and flew home for the holiday! Our WHOLE family was together! It was wonderful. It has been nice to spend time with friends and family although I will admit the busyness of life outside of the canyon is kind of overwhelming. I miss the quiet peaceful feeling of the canyon were there are not as many distractions. I miss the beauty of the hills and my friends. But it has been great to spend time here and I am excited to go to church tomorrow. God is so great and I feel so blessed to have the family I do and to have the opportunity to take the journey I am on. There will be no surprises at Christmas. I will be spending it in OR at my Uncle Tim and Aunt Teresa's house. We have a very busy schedule at camp when I return all the way up to the week of Christmas. Well, enjoy all the of the Christmas shopping and baking you have to do I can't wait to make Christmas cookies. Please pray for me as I travel back to the canyon on Monday and pray that God will continue to teach me and grow me. Thank you for your prayers.

Love ya,
Janelle

No comments: