Monday, November 10, 2008

Over a month!

Wow! It is hard to believe I have lived in the Canyon for over a month! I love it here though. It has been a great month of building relationships and seeing God in so many ways! I am in Hermiston now at my Aunt and Uncle's for my weekend just to get away for a little bit. We have a had very busy weekends at camp. I am getting really good at cleaning toilets and making beds! I also am slowly and I mean very slowly getting over my fears of spiders!!!!! I had to kill 12 the other day and I screamed every time!!!!! No fun! But I feel so truly blessed for this opportunity to serve out here for this year and am excited to continue to bring you along on this journey. I will post more pictures soon!

Janelle

1 comment:

jmisch said...

Hi Janelle!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pix of your journey. It looks beautiful out there! The kids miss and talk about you a ton .....remember how Janelle took us to play w/ellie & joey....this is the shirt Janelle made.....is oregon a state of china (no idea where that came from but it's funny!) :)! Hope to see you soon!?

Have fun out there!

xxoo,
Juli, Mason, Skyler, Logan, Tim